Friday, August 20, 2004

Peta Tv is brutal...and so are we.

watch the videos above and feel shitty like i do...

i am feeling guilty for the turkey sub i had yesterday.

not to be an ass, but i'm quitting meat cold turkey.

lol wow, i'm a funny girl.

i didn't even watch all the videos- i couldn't - and i'll never have to watch them again but i'll remember them forever...

duane didn't eat any meat today either. he wants to see some on cows so he can be mentally sickend for resistance from the Big Mac. the pigs break my heart.

so here are some meat alternatives if you're changing teams - check out the freezer section at the grocery store and at the health food store - they make meatless "chic" patties, "grillers", nuggets, sausage, corn dogs, hot dogs, portabella burgers, veggie burgers, Boca Pizzas & burgers - and most of them taste pretty damn good.

My favorite is Boca Spicey Chic Patties - it's good with ketchup or ranch

rice & beans are my dish of choice - together them make a complete protein

at the grocery store them might have ready made indian bean dishes...

a good bean dish is to make a big pot of tomato based thick "stew" of chopped carrots, some green peppers, a few potatoes and a can of kidney beans - be sure to add some salt & pepper - simmer that til veggies are cooked and put over rice.

I remember once when my vegetarian mother cooked Bacon especially for me cuz I wanted it and my vegetarian little sister FReaKed the fuck out and I was a teenage asshole and was oinking when i ate it.....later that night, Betsy drew me a picture of a sad pig and wrote "you killed me"

I still have it somewhere....


No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL