Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What's the point of this blog??

Hmmm? Good question. I can't remember......

Here's what's new in my world:

~ Natural Me is sponsering a free clothing drive the 1st weekend in march. So I've been on the phone and passing out fliers & press releases like I was getting paid for it. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to passing on my clothes.

~ Doing a few Recycled Envelope Making Classes locally

~ Working on developing a local natural kids playgroup (un natural kids are invited too)

~ Trying to get Ayden to start thinking about getting on the potty and off the boob.

~ Always searching for admirable companies for the Karma Kards

That's about it. Wish I would put house cleaning or sleeping regularly on my to-do list but Natural Me, Freecycle and the new Natural Me Living website is keeping me busy always! :o)

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL