Thursday, November 24, 2005

Aren't craft shows fun?


Last weekend I did a little craft show & sold a handful of lotion bars, Recyclopes, aroma inhalers, blemish take out kits and some handmade tote bags ~ aren't they cute?



So how about I only snapped a few pictures before my digital camera totally wimped out on me and it's still not working!!! Bad time of the year too because pictures need to be taken daily ~ blog, store, products and I can't forget to snap some of the kid!! So I'm going to try to get some good batteries like NOT ones from dollar tree...



I'm almost at the point that I really need to rent two tables to fit all the Natural Me stuff on ~ the Karma Kards, freebie bags, info packets and I always like to take some consignment items too ~ if there's room :o) yep. next time I think we're gonna move up to a two table production!

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL