Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Email Satsang.....

(sometimes the truth comes out in emails to strangers)

......the more I reflect on *the stuggle & the good fight* the more I realize that one must continue to do what they feel compelled to do, yet not be brought down by it all.

we all have to do our part - keep our dedication but at some point you need to allow yourself the freedom from other people's ignorance and really just concentrate on YOUR journey.

I know I can sometimes get obsessed with *saving the world* and it takes a lot of time & energy to keep on spreading the word about good things and it can really drain me and I always have to remember to keep some of my zest - my life force - my energy - my spirit for myself so at the end of the day, I can still be Me in this body and not out of my mind.

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL