Friday, February 13, 2004

Offline and Off-balanced....I've been deglecting the online world for quite some time. I've been playing Dr. Mom ~ what an unusual un-healthy streak I've been on - STRESS & ME do not mix well. So my little guy has been under the weather too - like a nasty cold/cough deal - and I finally decide to take him to the doctors to see what the damn hold up on feeling better. Here Ayden has horrible ear infections in both ears!! I thought when kids had ear infections they pulled at their ears, screamed and it was just aweful. My tough lil' guy didn't do anything like that - he's just wanted held a lot and at night time was "wimpering" - geez....I should've known.
Treatment Agenda for Ayden's Ear Infections & Congestion:
* 1st line of antibiotics - the pink stuff - for 10 days
* Similiason Homeopathic Ear drops
* Garlic oil in ears and rubbed on feet
* Cool mist humidifier with essential oils of Thyme, Tea Tree, Lavender & Wintergreen at night
* Generic "Vix" Chest Rub with added essential oils of Thyme, Myrrh and Sandalwood
* Daily intake of acidoliphis (powdered from pharmacy) in plain yogurt with pumpkin pie spice :o)
* Lots of love and letting him get into EVERYTHING because I'm so glad he's feeling better and also feeling guilty for not taking him to the doc's sooner

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL