Friday, July 02, 2004

My work day begins at 2 am... sad isn't it? The only time to get concentration time is when I should be sleeping. Whatever works!

This week I mailed out over 560 Karma Kards!!

Check out these babies!

So the postage kicked my ass & am hoping some of the karma kard participants
help and donate to the shipping fund. I'm talking even a dollar! I really want to keep it
free - but I'd also like to keep it free for me too ~ :o)

Oh well, I'll keep doing it to matter what. It's doing a lot of good for a lot of people.

On another note - I got 14 more of my neighbors to stop spraying their apartments with
pesticides!!! Yeah ~ that's less chemicals in our neighborhood! It's great to see the
"Chemical Free Family" signs on all the doors! I'll have to scan one to put up here.
My mama's so proud of me for my environmental ways :o)

I also finished the DuBois Down To Earth Garden Club's website at

Check it out here!!!

And now i'm going to add a few more finishing touches to the upcoming
Natural Me Recyclopes section!!

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL