Sunday, February 24, 2008

Book Binding 101 - Making my own books.

No I don't yet.... but I've been seriously entertaining the thought and have a few green ideas floating around in my head. When I save up the $$ to buy all the essentials, I expect the experience to be nothing less than this!!







So here's another video that will inspire me to make a bit of an easier book. In case I want to crawl before I walk :) My son would dig having something like this to make a story in.


Best Homemade Book Binding - Awesome video clips here





Instructables


How to recycle office paper into blank books

Make a 100 page Notebook

Envelope Book

How to bind a book

How to bind your own Hardback Book

Handbound Book




Alright. That should keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL