Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mama Bird Needs to Sew

At one point, sewing may have only been a "want" of mine, but it's since
been relocated to the "need" column with a growing pile of clothes
begging to be mended, the current fabric basket spilling over with
fabrics waiting to be used and two nights ago, I cut up some old skirts
& a crib sheet to make some reusable cloth napkins that are still
sitting on my ironing board waiting their turn. They've been moved a
couple of times by Dreg who regularly uses the ironing board to host his
laptop.


Do you like my ironing board cover? It's from Hestia Houseworks and wasmy xmas present from Dreg. Wow - how did he ever know to get me that?

Oh yeah - because I picked it out and demanded that it show up under the
tree! Thanks lovie!

:)

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL