Saturday, January 03, 2009

Slacking ass in 2009 already.

And that's a good thing!

I think I have the same damn resolutions that I have every year - to generally improve myself and become a better person, get organized in my home to manifest an effortlessly clean abode, be the best darn Mama ever, get into shape, be able to touch my toes, eat fabulously, juice more and this is my new one - drink more tea.

Seriously, I need to lay off the hot cocoa.



December News! Our family has grown to include a wee little one - Marlie Paige - who is such a sweetie girl. I'm relishing in bliss (and poop) and really loving it all. I think knowing that this is my last one (double knot tubal ligation) certainly drives me to soak it up and APPRECIATE the magic - something that we all need reminded to do on a moment to moment basis.

Ahhh.... breathe in.

2009 feels good.

1 comment:

Carrie and Justin said...

Ahh, wonderful New Year's Resolutions. We quit with those (for the most part) a couple years back. Now on New Year's Eve we tend to take time to reflect back on the past year and try to find all the positive in it, and then maybe say some things we hope for the year to come.
Congrats on your new little one, we are very truly happy for you & your family!! And basking in those wonderful moments of new babies and the blessings of them: not being able to roll over, meaning they STAY where you put them!; they're asleep as much as they're awake!!; they can't talk, so they can't back-talk or fight with their siblings!; and since you have older kids, they're usually willing to help "fetch this" or that. :)
Truly the best years I do think.

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL