Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oh where, oh where has my positive parenting gone?

Seriously, Mama has been sucking ass this past month. Have I completely forgotten how to do it?

Granted I've had major surgery, 2 episodes of mastitis and very little sleep with the new babe but come on Sadie - get with it. I am so sick of being grumpy and feeling annoyed with everything and everyone. Even though I internalize most of it, I am really bothered by not being the positive mommy (and person) I know I can be.

Not feeling well is so detrimental to me. And I don't know about your family, but around here, no one does well when Mama doesn't feel well. Everyone seems to be extra needy, whiny or grumpy themselves. And without me guiding the way, a peaceful rhythm is hard to keep.

Each night I think, tomorrow I will feel better and it will all click in and fall into place and I will return my home to cleanliness, and cooperation will return to our schooling, and the little ones will be happy and content and the babe's diaper rash shall disappear and Super Mom will return and will feel great enough to do it all.

Super Mom - come back!!!!

No comments:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL