Monday, January 12, 2004

goo-ie eye....my little guy's eye is looking a bit irritated tonite and he had 2 eye boogies so I hope he isn't getting conjuctivitis or an infection. I will be ready with the warm compresses of either fennel, chamomile, eyebright or goldenseal
Besides giving him Vitamin C, I will take a few mega doses myself so my mama milk can be loaded with it too.
I'll try my best to remedy that kid naturally so we don't have to make a trip to our jerk doctor - I really need to find a new one but in western PA, they are all about the same (totally un-educated on anything but pharm-meds) and god forbid someone would prefer using something natural from the earth that is compatible and designed for this natural earthy body we have.

No comments:

Archives

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL