Saturday, January 17, 2004

Natural mama went to the un-natural doctor....yes, I felt like I had to. I was reading about conjuctivitis online and how it could spread to the surrounding tissues with a worse infection and I got a little scared when Ayden eye started to get puffy so we went to the doctors... (lucked out and got a nice lady instead of Dr. Jerk) (but she still was a bit neurotic about insisting on a tetnas vaccine) (not for the eye but for future living). We got some drops even though she wanted to give him an oral antibiotic too ?? I said we'd start with the drops because I know he would (and has) respond well to them.

Ayden's 17 months old and never had an oral antibiotic yet! He is also still breastfeeding! He is such a rebel. GO AYDEN!! Mama loves you!!

No comments:

Archives

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL