Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Hold on to your childhood memories...I'm not talking about what your favorite toy was or how your grammie got you socks & underwear for christmas every year - but it's great when you can remember a specific moment exactly like you experienced it the first time *sight*smell*feelings* and seeing it the way your young eyes did.

I remember running around the house in the summer and seeing the green grass move so fast below my bare feet making grayish silver motion streaks in between the blades of green.

In my bed, I also remember how fun it was to get under the covers that seemed to have some electrical reaction with my PJ's and watch the sparky light show that was generated from me rubbing my pj's on the blanket or just moving my legs * i was an olympic static electricity swim champ * zzzzzzaaaaapp.

No comments:

Archives

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL